Harness the power of three fungicides plus an insecticide with SaluTec ST. It has been carefully selected for exceptional protection against yield robbing diseases on your farm. SaluTec ST provides control of the four major early season diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium, and Rhizoctonia. SaluTec ST also brings early season insect protection with a full rate of seed applied insecticide.
• Protects against Rhizoctonia and Fusarium rots
• Provides both Pythium and Phytophthora control for young seedlings
• Increased control and systemic disease protection
• Provides early-season control of most foliar and soil insect pests such as early Aphids, Bean Leaf Beetle, Grape Colaspis, Leafminers, Leafhoppers, Seed Corn Maggot, Thrips, White Grubs, and Wireworms
SaluTec Xtra has been carefully selected for exceptional protection against yield robbing diseases, insects, and nematodes on your farm. SaluTec Xtra delivers three fungicides, one insecticide and one nematicide to the seed for complete protection of early season above and below ground pests in your soybean field.
• SaluTec Xtra provides control of the four major early season diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium, and Rhizoctonia.
• SaluTec Xtra provides two modes of action and breakthrough protection against multiple strains of Pythium and Phytophthora.
• Defend against Seed Corn Maggot, White Grubs, Wireworm, Bean Leaf Beetles, and early season thrips and aphids.
• Create a living barrier around soybean roots to repel and reduce Soybean Cyst Nematode numbers and impact of this yield robbing pest.
ILeVO® protects the root system against infections caused by the Sudden Death Syndrome fungus and has activity against nematodes in the seed zone. ILeVO® gives soybean growers a new option to protect their crops from the fungus that causes soybean Sudden Death Syndrome and nematodes, specifically the Soybean Cyst Nematode – two of the top five yield-robbing pests in soybeans.
An inoculant for soybeans that supports your crop’s potential by enhancing nutritional availability. Optimize® gives you the benefits of a specially selected Bradyrhizobium Japonicum inoculant along the LCO (lipochitooligosaccharide) technology. Benefits of using Optimize® include improved nodule formation, increased Nitrogen fixation and enhanced nutrient capability (which supports root and shoot growth).